On Campus Resources
- The Strategic Alternative Learning Techniques (SALT) Center is the leading comprehensive academic support program for college students who learn differently.
- The University of Arizona Think Tank is dedicated to ensuring every student’s academic success. With this in mind, the UA established the Think Tank: a tutoring service for students, by students.
- The Health & Wellness for Students provides comprehensive services and support for the physical, mental and emotional well-being of our students.
- The Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) was created in 2012 to elevate diversity and inclusion as an important strategic priority for the UA Colleges of Medicine. The office includes the Office of Global and Border Health and the Hispanic Center of Excellence.
- Academic policies and support programs specific to graduate students can be found at http://grad.arizona.edu/gsas
- National Society of Genetic Counselors
- American Board of Genetic Counseling
- American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics
- American Society of Human Genetics
- Accreditation Council for Genetic Counseling
- Genetic Alliance
- National Organization for Rare Disorders
Advocacy Groups in Tucson and Phoenix
- Alport Syndrome Foundation
- Anthony Bates Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Arizona Chapter
- Epilepsy Foundation of Arizona
- Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered, Phoenix Network
- Huntington’s Disease Society of America, Arizona Chapter
- Jewish Genetic Diseases Center of Greater Phoenix
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Foundation, Phoenix Chapter
- Sharing Down Syndrome Arizona
- Teal it Up